Friday, April 9, 2010

Little Sluggers!

This past weekend we celebrated with friends and family and showered Megan with gifts for the twins. The theme was Minnesota Twins - which is the major league baseball team where David and Megan live. I have a feeling the Mathis family will stock up on Minnesota Twins gear over the years - it will never get old for us! Here are some pics from the weekend. I love my sister-in-law Megan so dearly. She has made our family so much better - and Jason has too! I already love our nephews so very much and look so forward to holding both of them!!



Last family picture before the twins!


Love this pic of Anna. This girl knows how to do showers! She's the queen.


I love my sister!

These boys are set for baseball!


1 comment:

  1. So fun! I still can't get over the fact that they are having twin boys too. Your family is beautiful. J went to see your dad this week :)

    ReplyDelete