We are snowed in today - again! It was fun last week, but now it's a little frustrating because Jason is missing class and since I'm working an hourly job, I'm not getting paid when the office is closed! It is beautiful though! And it's been fun to stay in
side and watch the Olympics.
I figured I would take this time to post and share some pictures of what our place looks like. First, I'll post pictures of the kitchen because this is where I spend all my time! Okay, not really, but I have been cooking more! Here's a shot from when you first walk in the kitchen door from the dining room. We love the wooden floors! The back door goes out to the little deck we have.

This is our breakfast nook in the back corner of the kitchen. There's not much counter space, but the microwave fits perfectly on the cart.
Sink and dish washer!
We're quite the magnet collectors. We started buying a magnet in each state we traveled to when we worked for Upward. Thankfully we're not going anywhere anytime soon because we don't have any room for more magnets...
i like the magnets :)
ReplyDelete